*NO RECRUITERS PLEASE*
About Kitty – Part of TIPi Group
The TIPi Group is a specialist network built on performance and profitability (Pi). With an ambition of shaping the future together, we house teams of professionals into different areas of expertise but always operate with shared values at our core. We work towards one common goal and purpose.
Our aim is to transform the fortunes of those we work with. We are continually seizing opportunities and pioneering the way, collaboratively. As one tribe. With the aim of building a strong network of like-minded people, we have created an environment in which individuals are encouraged to fulfil their true potential.
Over the last five years, TIPi Group has grown to four agencies and 60 people. The four agencies are ROAST (traditional performance digital media), Kitty (website design and development), Rabbit & Pork (voice experience) and The Market (flexible digital performance media).
Kitty is a platform development agency. We focus on understanding the needs of both the brand and the consumer to design the best-in-class experiences and technology-led solutions that drive performance.
Each agency within The TIPi Group operates with the same values at their core: collaboration and authenticity, driven by restless minds and a clear purpose. It’s important to us that we work with individuals and clients who embody these principles. The people who we work with are energetic and ambitious, with a shared entrepreneurial spirit.
We know that to be truly ‘specialist’ in your craft, you need to remain nimble and progressive. We stay one step ahead of the continual digital evolution and shape the future of that landscape.
Through our network, we can create specialist teams to handle our clients’ business challenges, delivering authentic integration and impactful, award-winning results on every level.
Working at Kitty you get the perks of working at a bigger agency but with all the entrepreneurial aspects of working at a start-up. You’ll have a specialised role but will always be expected to think about the big picture. We’re incredibly proud of the company culture we have built here; a culture that has been recognised for many awards, including being named as of one of The Times Top 100 Small Companies to Work 2019 & 2020, and 2019 Digital Agency of the Year by The Drum. We’ve been fortunate enough to create this working environment by being passionate about putting our people at the heart of everything we do, whilst working collaboratively, to craft our culture together.
Some of our clients
About the role
Are you a skilled Project Manager ready for your next step? Are you looking to work with world-famous brands across sectors and international markets, driving their paths to success along with yours? Are you passionate about digital, e-commerce and want to join a fun and growing agency?
We are looking to expand our team in London with an experienced and driven Project Manager. As a Project Manager within Kitty, you will have a pivotal role in our pursuit to drive success in digital for our clients. You will be responsible for delivering projects from start to finish, managing both internal and external stakeholders.
You will have broad responsibility that requires strong leadership skills, structure, creativity and the ability to identify the most efficient solutions for our clients. You will work closely with our external clients, Kitty leadership, and development teams to deliver high-quality results for Kitty and our clients.
Our projects are often complex, and you will work in an environment that requires you to plan and communicate clearly and effectively, and sometimes conduct creative problem solving. To succeed in the role, we believe you will have:
- Bachelor’s Degree in an appropriate field of study or equivalent work experience
- 5+ years of proven experience in project management, software development lifecycle, e-commerce or business development
- Experience with agile project delivery
- Demonstrated ability to manage complex workflows including prioritisation, planning and task delegation under tight deadlines
- Assist in the definition of project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
- Develop detailed project plans to monitor and track progress
- Manage changes to the project scope, project schedule and project costs using appropriate verification techniques
- Measure project performance using appropriate tools and techniques
- Manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks
- Meet budgetary objectives and make adjustments to project constraints based on financial analysis
Working at TIPi Group
Location: Berners Street, between Tottenham Court Road and Oxford Circus stations
Holidays: 25 days, excluding bank holidays, plus Christmas Eve and New Year’s Eve off
- Free breakfast
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Discounted gym membership and yoga classes
- Discounted massages
- Active company social life (even in lockdown!)
- Football, netball, bowling and softball teams
- Winter and summer parties
- Events supporting a nominated charity each year
- Bi-Annual appraisals
- Company mentor scheme
- Supplier sessions (e.g. Google)
- Industry bodies (e.g. IAB)
- External trainers
- Opportunities to learn about other digital disciplines