Mid-Weight PMs work closely with creative, strategy and tech teams to produce amazing digital products and campaigns. Our aim is simple – to make amazing work that’s valued by both our clients and the people that interact with it.
- Three plus years’ experience as a project manager within an agency environment
- Experience working with Creatives, Developers and Client Services managing projects from concept through to delivery
- Be digitally minded and have experience delivering a range of projects including web builds, campaigns and social media assets
- A familiarity with MS Office, MS Project, bug tracking and other related project management and common communications tools
- Attention to detail
- A proven track record in delivering quality projects on time and budget
- Excellent communication skills
- A collaborative approach to finding solutions
- Proficiency in producing detailed SOW’s and accompanying timing plans
- Comfortable maintaining weekly project financial status (scope vs. current burn vs. ETC)
- Driving digital projects from conception to release
- Developing and executing project plans from brief to execution
- Ensuring our project delivery process is applied to every project
- Effectively planning and prioritising deliverables and resource
- Managing multiple projects, schedules and budgets
- Working closely with clients to meet and exceed their expectations
- Working closely with creative, strategy, technology and client servicing teams
We place an emphasis on people first. Our staff, our clients and most importantly, their customers.
We’re all a part of what we call the kitty. A collaborative effort with a shared objective.
We pride ourselves on our diverse range of backgrounds that help us get the best out of our experience, knowledge, talent and enthusiasm.
By combining the very best in creative practices and technologies we create brand experiences that spark conversations and transform the fortunes of our clients.
*No recruiters please.
To apply, email us at email@example.com or fill out this form: