We are looking for a strong, mid-weight frontend developer with proven coding experience and a good eye for design to join our team creating engaging digital experiences.
You should be a Frontend Developer with some imagination and good eye for details, passionate about best practice coding, be it from scratch or updating an existing website.
You will be working directly with our design team as well backend developers to help bring their work to life.
We are looking for someone with 4+ years of commercial experience to join the team at our central London office.
- Have 3+ years’ experience in Frontend development
- Have experience with:
- HTML 5
- CSS 3
- Web graphics manipulation and optimisation (SVG, PNG, JPG)
- Version control – Git
- Agile development methodologies including scrum, code reviews
Extra credit if you
- Have experience with:
- JS Frameworks such as Vue or Angular (or are willing to learn)
- WordPress or Drupal
- BigCommerce and other eCommerce platforms
- Are able to understand the business context of what you are doing – understand the value your work creates
- Have worked with Atlassian tools (Bitbucket, JIRA, Confluence)
Working at TIPi Group
Location: 33 Foley Street, London
Holidays: 25 days, excluding bank holidays, plus Christmas Eve and New Year’s Eve off
- Free breakfast
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Discounted gym membership and yoga classes
- Discounted massages
- Active company social life
- Football, netball, bowling and softball teams
- Monthly drinks after each company meeting
- Winter and summer parties
- Events supporting a nominated charity each year
- Bi-Annual appraisals
- Company mentor scheme
- Personal Development Plan, tailored to you
- Supplier sessions (e.g. Google)
- Industry bodies (e.g. IAB)
- External trainers
- Opportunities to learn about other digital disciplines
About kitty – part of TIPi Group.
The TIPi Group is a specialist network built on performance and profitability (Pi). With an ambition of shaping the future together, we house teams of professionals into different areas of expertise but always operate with shared values at our core. We work towards one common goal and purpose.
Our aim is to transform the fortunes of those we work with. We are continually seizing opportunities and pioneering the way, collaboratively. As one tribe. With the aim of building a strong network of like-minded people, we have created an environment in which individuals are encouraged to fulfil their true potential.
Over the last four and half years, TIPi Group has grown to four agencies and 60 people. The four agencies are ROAST (traditional performance digital media), Kitty (website design and development), Rabbit & Pork (voice experience) and The Market (flexible digital performance media).
Each agency within The TIPi Group operates with the same values at their core: collaboration and authenticity, driven by restless minds and a clear purpose. It’s important to us that we work with individuals and clients who embody these principles. The people who we work with are energetic and ambitious, with a shared entrepreneurial spirit.
We know that to be truly ‘specialist’ in your craft, you need to remain nimble and progressive. We stay one step ahead of the continual digital evolution and shape the future of that landscape.
Through our network, we can create specialist teams to handle our clients’ business challenges, delivering authentic integration and impactful, award-winning results on every level.
Kitty is a platform development agency. We focus on understanding the needs of both the brand and the consumer to design the best-in-class experiences and technology-led solutions that drive performance. We’re incredibly proud of the company culture we have built here; a culture that has been recognised for many awards, including being named as of one of The Times Top 100 Small Companies to Work 2019 and 2019 Digital Agency of the Year by The Drum Business Awards.
Some of our clients
- HTML 5
- Vue, React, Angular
- Wordpress / Drupal