Insights Managers find answers to questions that people thought were impossible. Inquisitive by nature and thorough in their approach, they seek out data to provide the context from which all work is based on.
- An exceptional knowledge of all digital platforms, applications and uses
- Vast experience in collecting, analysing and distilling research data
- Proven ability in delivering strategic frameworks that make a difference
- Excellent communication skills
- Insatiable curiosity and drive to succeed
- A collaborative approach to finding solutions
- Completing research projects for new and existing clients
- Co-ordinating with the strategy and creative team to add context and rationale to creative strategies and campaigns
- Working closely with clients to understand their business, challenges and ambitions and providing clear recommendations on how and where in-depth research could benefit their business
- Providing a detailed and thorough understanding of our clients’ markets, audiences and competitor landscape
- Identifying and analysing current and target customers with a detailed understanding of their interests and motivations
- Identifying and predicting trends and behaviours
- Analysing and interpreting research behaviour and consumer journeys
- Providing detailed insight on challenges, threats and opportunities
- Presenting these findings to the client and applying the findings to their business challenges
We place an emphasis on people first. Our staff, our clients and most importantly, their customers.
We’re all a part of what we call the kitty. A collaborative effort with a shared objective.
We pride ourselves on our diverse range of backgrounds that help us get the best out of our experience, knowledge, talent and enthusiasm.
By combining the very best in creative practices and technologies we create brand experiences that spark conversations and transform the fortunes of our clients.
*No recruiters please.
To apply, email us at email@example.com or fill out this form: